Сhief Marketing Officer
We are looking for a high-level Chief Marketing Officer to join us. EBH is planning to increase turnover significantly, and the company needs a senior level marketer to develop and implement a strong PR and marketing plan to support this growth.
Working closely with the owners, this C-level executive will be responsible for designing and implementing a strategic global marketing plan focused mostly on digital channels.
- Setting the vision and structure of the marketing department
- Designing and implementing a global marketing plan, allowing for more than 30% growth of the business.
- Building a stand-out brand in our sphere
- Creation of a best-in-industry marketing team (at the moment, marketing tasks are shared between different colleagues) and adding new players, if necessary
- Overall responsibility for marketing and generating leads
- Operating within agreed budgets, ensuring optimal investment of promotional resources
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Marketing and PR
- Experience of CМO role
- Strong project management background
- Ability to make decisions based on data research
- Ability to drive projects forward to completion
- Ability to set goals, prioritise activities, and establish/meet challenging timelines
- Exceptional customer focus
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English (Spanish will be considered as a preference)
- Ability to adapt quickly to product and procedure changes
- Knowledge of Forex market (will be considered as a preference)
- EU citizenship
- At least 3 years’ experience in the FinTech industry with a strong portfolio of successful projects.
- Foreign languages skills, such as fluency in Spanish, are a plus but are not required.
- Competitive salary (we are ready to discuss with a successful candidate)
- Target bonus paid on a biannual basis (twice a year)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Comfortable office (Shar Planina Str., Sofia, Bulgaria)
If you’re interested in joining EBH, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If there are no vacancies currently suitable for you, but you are an experienced professional with a deep understanding of the Forex market, we will keep your CV in our database for future use.