Trading Volatility Warning (1st — 4th May)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
- 7:30: AUD — RBA Cash Rate
- 15:30: CAD — GDP MM
- 1:45: NZD — HLFS Unemployment Rate
- 1:45: NZD — Labour Cost Index
- 12:00: EUR — Unemployment Rate
- 15:15: USD — ADP Nonfarm Employment Change
- 21:00: USD — Fed Funds Target Rate
- 4:30 AUD Trade Balance
- 15:30 CAD Trade Balance
- 15:30 USD Non-Farm Payrolls
- 15:30 USD Unemployment Rate
*All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.