Trading Volatility Warning (26th — 29th June)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
- 17:00: USD — CB Consumer Confidence
- 04:00: NZD — ANZ Business Confidence
- 11:30: GBP — BOE Gov Carney Speaks
- 15:30: USD — Core Durable Goods Orders m/m
- 22:00: CAD — BoC Gov Poloz Speaks
- 00:00: NZD — Official Cash Rate
- 15:30: USD — Final GDP q/q
- 11:30: GBP — Current Account
- 15:30: CAD — GDP m/m
All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.