Trading Volatility Warning (29th May — 1st June)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
- 02:30: JPY — Unemployment Rate
- 09:00: CHF — Trade Balance
- 11:00: EUR — Unemployment Chg SA
- 11:00: EUR — Unemployment Rate SA
- 15:00: EUR — German CPI
- 15:15: USD — ADP Nonfarm Employment Change
- 15:30: USD — GDP
- 17:00: CAD — BoC Rate Decision
- 04:30: AUD — Capital Expenditure
- 12:00: EUR — Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: CAD — GDP QQ
- 15:30: USD — Non-Farm Payrolls
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment Rate
*All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.