Trading Volatility Warning (6th-9th February)
This is just a quick warning about potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
- 02:30, AUD, Trade Balance
- 05:30, AUD, RBA Cash Rate
- 15:30, CAD, Trade Balance
- 23:45, NZD, Unemployment Rate
- 23:45, NZD, Labour Cost Index
- 22:00, NZD, Cen Bank Interest Rate
- 14:00, GBP, BOE Bank Rate
- 21:00, MXN, Interest Rate
- 15:30, CAD, Employment Change
- 15:30, CAD, Unemployment Rate
*All times are Server Time (GMT+2).
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.