Trading Volatility Warning (6th — 9th March)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
- 05:30: AUD — RBA Cash Rate
- 10:15: CHF — CPI
- 02:30: AUD — GDP
- 15:15: USD — ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
- 15:30: CAD — Trade Balance
- 17:00: CAD — BOC Rate Statement
- 17:00: CAD — Overnight Rate
- 02:30: AUD — Trade Balance
- 14:45: EUR — Minimum Bid Rate
- 15:30: CAD — Employment Change
- 15:30: CAD — Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: USD — Average Hourly Earnings m/m
- 15:30: USD — Non-Farm Employment Change
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment Rate
*All times are Server Time (GMT+2).
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.