Warning of potential volatility (07 – 11 October)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Monday, 07th October 2019
- 0:00: AUD — Bank Holiday
- 9:00: EUR — Industrial Orders, Germany
- 9:00: GBP — Halifax House Price Index
Tuesday, 08th October 2019
- 2:50: JPY — Current account
- 15:15: CAD — Housing Starts
- 15:30: CAD — Building Permits
- 15:30: USA — Producer Price Index
- 15:30: USA — Producer Price Index (Core)
Wednesday, 09th October 2019
- 17:00: USD — Wholesale Inventories
- 21:00: USD — FOMC Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 10th October 2019
- 9:00: EUR — Trade Balance, Germany
- 11:30: GBP — Trade Balance
- 11:30: GBP — Gross Domestic Product
- 11:30: GBP — Manufacturing Production
- 11:30: GBP — Industrial Production
- 15:30: USD — Initial Jobless Claims
- 15:30: USD — Consumer Price Index
- 15:30: USD — Consumer Price Index (Core)
Friday, 11th October 2019
- 9:00: EUR — Consumer Price Index (Final), Germany
- 15:30: CAD — Employment Change
- 15:30: CAD — Unemployment Rate
- 17:00: USD — University of Michigan Confidence (Preliminary)
*All times are server time (GMT+3)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
You can check out our economic calendar for a more comprehensive view of impending events.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.