Warning of potential volatility (11 – 14 August)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Tuesday, 11th August 2020
- 04:30: AUD — Business Confidence
- 09:00: GBP — Claimant Count Rate
- 12:00: EUR — ZEW Economic Sentiment
- 15:30: USD — Producer Price Index
Wednesday, 12th August 2020
- 05:00: NZD — RBNZ Interest Rate Decision
- 09:00: GBP — Gross Domestic Product
- 15:30: USD — Consumer Price Index
Thursday, 13th August 2020
- 04:30: AUD — Employment Change
- 04:30: AUD — Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment claims
Friday, 14th August 2020
- 02:30: AUD — RBA Governor Lowe speaks
- 15:30: USD — Retail Sales
*All times are server time (GMT+3)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.