Warning of potential volatility (12 – 16 July)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Monday, 12th July 2021
- 02:50: JPY — Producer Price Index
Tuesday, 13th July 2021
- 15:30: USD — Consumer Price Index
Wednesday, 14th July 2021
- 05:00: NZD — RBNZ Interest Rate Decision
- 09:00: GBP — Consumer Price Index
- 15:30: USD — Producer Price Index
- 17:00: CAD — BOC Interest Rate Decision
Thursday, 15th July 2021
- 04:30: AUD — Employment Change
- 04:30: AUD — Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment claims
- 16:15: USD — Industrial Production
Friday, 16th July 2021
- 01:45: NZD — Consumer Price Index
- 02:00: JPY — BOJ Outlook Report
- 15:30: USD — Retail Sales
* All times are server time (GMT+3)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.