Warning of potential volatility (2-6 September)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019
- 7:30: AUD — RBA Cash Rate
- 9:30: CHF — CPI
Wednesday, September 4th, 2019
- 4:30: AUD — GDP
- 15:30: CAD — Trade Balance
- 17:00: CAD — BoC Rate Decision
Thursday, September 5th, 2019
- 4:30: AUD — Trade Balance
- 15:15: USD — ADP Nonfarm Employment Change
Friday, September 6th, 2019
- 12:00: EUR — GDP Revised
- 15:30: CAD — Employment Change
- 15:30: CAD — Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: USD — Non-Farm Payrolls
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment Rate
*All times are server time (GMT+3)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
You can check out our economic calendar for a more comprehensive view of impending events.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.