Warning of potential volatility (20 – 24 July)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Monday, 20th July 2020
- 02:50: JPY — Trade Balance
Tuesday, 21st July 2020
- 04:30: AUD — RBA Monetary Policy Statement
- 05:30: AUD — RBA Governor Lowe speaks
- 15:30: CAD — Retail Sales
Wednesday, 22nd July 2020
- 04:30: AUD — Retail Sales
- 15:30: CAD — Consumer Price Index
Thursday, 23rd July 2020
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment claims
Friday, 24th July 2020
- 01:45: NZD — Trade Balance
- 11:00: EUR — Manufacturing PMI
- 11:00: EUR — Services PMI
*All times are server time (GMT+3)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.