Warning of potential volatility (20 Dec – 23 Dec)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Monday, 20th December 2021
- 11:00: EUR — Current Account
Tuesday, 21st December 2021
- 02:30: AUD — RBA Monetary Policy Statement
- 09:00: CHF — Trade Balance
- 15:30: CAD — Retail Sales
Wednesday, 22nd December 2021
- 09:00: GBP — Gross Domestic Product
- 15:30: USD — Gross Domestic Product
- 17:00: USD — Consumer Confidence
Thursday, 23rd December 2021
- 06:00: JPY — BOJ Gov Kuroda Speaks
- 15:30: CAD — Gross Domestic Product
- 15:30: USD — Durable Goods Orders
* All times are server time (GMT+2)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.