Warning of potential volatility (24 – 28 August)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Monday, 24th August 2020
- 01:45: AUD — Retail Sales
Tuesday, 25th August 2020
- 09:00: EUR — Gross Domestic Product, Germany
- 17:00: USD — Consumer Confidence
Wednesday, 26th August 2020
- 01:45: NZD — Trade Balance
- 15:30: USD — Durable Goods Orders
Thursday, 27th August 2020
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment claims
- 15:30: USD — Gross Domestic Product
- 15:30: CAD — Current Account
- 16:10: USD — Fed Chair Powell Speaks
- 17:00: USD — Pending Home Sales
Friday, 28th August 2020
- 15:30: CAD — Gross Domestic Product
- 15:30: USD — Personal Spending
- 16:05: GBP — BOE Gov Bailey Speaks
*All times are server time (GMT+3)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.