Warning of potential volatility (25 – 29 April)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Monday, 25th April 2022
- 11:00: EUR — IFO Business Climate
- 18:00: CAD — BOC Gov Macklem Speaks
Tuesday, 26th April 2022
- 02:30: JPY — Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: USD — Durable Goods Orders
- 17:00: USD — Consumer Confidence
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- 04:30: AUD — Consumer Price Index
- 17:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
Thursday, 28th April 2022
- 05:00: JPY — BOJ Outlook Report
- 15:30: USD — Gross Domestic Product
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment claims
Friday, 29th April 2022
- 11:00: CHF — SNB Chairman Jordan Speaks
- 15:30: CAD — Gross Domestic Product
* All times are server time (GMT+3)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.