Warning of potential volatility (26-30 August)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Monday, 26th August
- 1:45: NZD — Trade Balance
Tuesday, 27th August
- 9:00: EUR — German GDP Detailed
Thursday, 29th August
- 4:30: AUD — Capital Expenditure
- 10:55: EUR — German Unemployment Rate SA
- 15:00: EUR — German CPI Prelim MM
- 15:30: USD — GDP 2nd Estimate
Friday, 30th August
- 2:30: JPY — CPI
- 2:30: JPY — Unemployment Rate
- 12:00: EUR — Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: CAD — GDP
- 18:00: CAD — Budget Balance
*All times are server time (GMT+3)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.