Warning of potential volatility (26 – 30 July)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Monday, 26th July 2021
- 11:00: EUR — IFO Business Climate
Tuesday, 27th July 2021
- 17:00: USD — Consumer Confidence
Wednesday, 28th July 2021
- 04:30: AUD — Consumer Price Index
- 15:30: CAD — Consumer Price Index
- 17:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
- 21:00: USD — FOMC Statement
- 21:00: USD — FED Interest Rate Decision
Thursday, 29th July 2021
- 04:00: NZD — Business Confidence
- 15:30: USD — Gross Domestic Product
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment claims
Friday, 30th July 2021
- 02:30: JPY — Unemployment Rate
- 11:00: EUR — Gross Domestic Product, Germany
- 15:30: CAD — Gross Domestic Product
* All times are server time (GMT+3)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.