Warning of potential volatility (27 June – 1 July)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Monday, 27th June 2022
- 15:30: USD — Durable Goods Orders
- 20:30: EUR — ECB President Lagarde Speaks
Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- 11:00: EUR — ECB President Lagarde Speaks
- 17:00: USD — Consumer Confidence
Wednesday, 29th June 2022
- 02:50: JPY — Retail Sales
- 16:30: EUR — ECB President Lagarde Speaks
- 16:30: USD — Fed Chair Powell Speaks
- 16:30: GBP — BOE Gov Bailey Speaks
Thursday, 30th June 2022
- 09:30: CHF — Retail Sales
- 12:00: EUR — Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: CAD — Gross Domestic Product
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment claims
Friday, 1st July 2022
- 17:00: USD — ISM Manufacturing PMI
* All times are server time (GMT+3)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.