Warning of potential volatility (29 June – 2 July)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Tuesday, 29th June 2021
- 02:30: JPY — Unemployment Rate
- 17:00: USD — Consumer Confidence
Wednesday, 30th June 2021
- 09:00: GBP — Gross Domestic Product
- 15:15: USD — ADP Employment Change
- 15:30: CAD — Gross Domestic Product
- 17:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
Thursday, 1st July 2021
- 09:30: CHF — Retail Sales
- 12:00: GBP — BOE Gov Bailey Speaks
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment claims
- 17:00: USD — ISM Manufacturing PMI
Friday, 2nd July 2021
- 15:30: EUR — ECB President Lagarde Speaks
- 15:30: USD — Non-Farm Payrolls
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment Rate
* All times are server time (GMT+3)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.