Warning of potential volatility (7 – 10 June)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Tuesday, 7th June 2022
- 07:30: AUD — RBA Rate Statement
- 11:30: GBP — Services PMI
Wednesday, 8th June 2022
- 02:50: JPY — Gross Domestic Product
- 08:45: CHF — Unemployment Rate
- 17:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
Thursday, 9th June 2022
- 14:45: EUR — ECB Monetary Policy Statement
- 15:30: EUR — ECB Press Conference
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment claims
- 18:00: CAD — BOC Gov Macklem Speaks
Friday, 10th June 2022
- 02:50: JPY — Producer Price Index
- 04:30: CHY — Consumer Price Index
- 04:30: CHY — Producer Price Index
- 15:30: CAD — Employment Change
- 15:30: CAD — Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: USD — Consumer Price Index
* All times are server time (GMT+3)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.