Warning of potential volatility (7 – 11 June)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Monday, 7th June 2021
- 08:45: CHF — Unemployment Rate
Tuesday, 8th June 2021
- 02:50: JPY — Gross Domestic Product
- 15:30: CAD — Trade Balance
- 15:30: USD — Trade Balance
Wednesday, 9th June 2021
- 17:00: CAD — BOC Interest Rate Decision
- 17:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
- 18:00: CAD — BOC Press Conference
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- 14:45: EUR — ECB Monetary Policy Statement
- 15:30: EUR — ECB Press Conference
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment claims
- 15:30: USD — Consumer Price Index
Friday, 11th June 2021
- 09:00: GBP — Gross Domestic Product
* All times are server time (GMT+3)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.