Warning of potential volatility (8 – 11 September)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Tuesday, 8th September 2020
- 04:30: AUD — Business Confidence
- 12:00: EUR — Employment Change
Wednesday, 9th September 2020
- 17:00: CAD — BOC Interest Rate Decision
Thursday, 10th September 2020
- 14:45: EUR — ECB Monetary Policy Statement
- 15:30: EUR — ECB Press Conference
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment claims
- 15:30: USD — Producer Price Index
- 18:00: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
Friday, 11th September 2020
- 02:50: JPY — Producer Price Index
- 15:30: USD — Consumer Price Index
*All times are server time (GMT+3)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.