Warning of potential volatility (8 – 12 August)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Monday, 8th August 2022
- 06:00: NZD — Inflation Expectations
- 08:45: CHF — Unemployment Rate
Tuesday, 9th August 2022
- 02:01: GBP — Retail Sales
Wednesday, 10th August 2022
- 15:30: USD — Consumer Price Index
- 17:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
Thursday, 11th August 2022
- 15:30: USD — Producer Price Index
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment claims
Friday, 12th August 2022
- 09:00: GBP — Gross Domestic Product
* All times are server time (GMT+3)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.