Warning of potential volatility (8 – 12 June)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Monday, 8th June 2020
- 02:50: JPY — Gross Domestic Product
- 16:45: EUR — ECB President Lagarde Speaks
Tuesday, 9th June 2020
- 03:00: NZD — Business Confidence
- 03:30: AUD — Business Confidence
- 11:00: EUR — Employment Change
- 11:00: EUR — Gross Domestic Product
- 11:00: Аll — OPEC Meeting (all day)
Wednesday, 10th June 2020
- 15:30: USD — Consumer Price Index
- 21:00: USD — FOMC Statement
- 21:00: USD — Federal Funds Rate
Thursday, 11th June 2020
- 15:30: USD — Producer Price Index
Friday, 12th June 2020
- 09:00: GBP — Manufacturing Production
- 09:00: GBP — Trade Balance
*All times are server time (GMT+3)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.