Warning of potential volatility (9–13 September)
This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Monday, 9th September 2019
- 8:45: CHF — Unemployment Rate
- 11:30: GBP — GDP
- 11:30: GBP — Manufacturing Production
Tuesday, 10th September 2019
- 11:30: GBP — Unemployment Rate
- 11:30: GBP — Average Weekly Earnings
- 11:30: GBP — Claimant Count Change
- 15:15: CAD — Housing Starts
- 15:30: CAD — Building Permits
Wednesday, 11th September 2019
- 15:30: USD — Producer Price Index
- 15:30: USD — Core Producer Price Index
Thursday, 12th September 2019
- 9:00: EUR — Consumer Price Index (final), Germany
- 12:00: EUR — Industrial Production
- 14:45: EUR — ECB Rate Decision
- 15:30: EUR — ECB Press Conference
- 15:30: USD — Consumer Price Index
- 15:30: USD — Core Consumer Price Index
Friday, 13th September 2019
- 15:30: USD — Retail Sales
- 15:30: USD — Core Retail Sales
*All times are server time (GMT+3)
We are not making predictions about how the market will particularly react. We are simply encouraging you to be careful when trading during the events. Liquidity runs out of the market and spreads consequently widen. This could have a knock-on effect on your open trades (i.e. stop outs etc.).
You can check out our economic calendar for a more comprehensive view of impending events.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.