Welcome to our Help Centre.
Our Help Centre was designed with our clients in mind. We have assembled in one place a list of the most frequently asked questions and also some useful guides on how to perform simple tasks on our website, or on your MetaTrader platform. If you still cannot find an appropriate answer to your query on these pages, please do not hesitate to Contact us and a member of staff will be able to help you directly.
- How can I deposit?
- How can I make a withdrawal?
- How long does it take to process a withdrawal?
- I have deposited more than was credited to my account, why is that?
- What documents are required to open a live account?
- Does a Demo account have an expiration period?
- Can I open multiple demo/live accounts?
- Do you offer Islamic accounts?
- Are your clients’ funds held in segregated accounts?
- Security of funds
- Managing risks
- Do you permit the use of Expert Advisors (EAs)?
- What is MetaTrader GMT offset?
- I get the “invalid account” error message when I try to log into MetaTrader4?
- Attaching Stop Loss/Take Profit orders in MetaTrader 4
- Installing additional copies of MT4 onto your computer
- How do I use MetaTrader 4/5 on a Mac?
- How do I download and install MetaTrader on my Mac?
- Which versions of the MacOS do you support?
- Do Expert Advisors function normally on a Mac?
- What are your trading hours and rollover times?
- Can I lose more money than I deposit with you?
- Trading at market open/close and leaving positions open over the weekend.
- Am I limited to a specific number of trades?