MetaTrader on the MacOS
- Download our version of MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5 for MacOS;
- Use our VPS service;
- Use BootCamp. This service allows MacOS users to run windows programs;
- Use a virtual terminal. Some examples include VirtualBox, VMWare and Parallels Desktop. (*Please note that EBH cannot provide technical support for third-party software. Clients use third-party software at their own risk.)
- Use PlayOnMac. We recommend clients following the official instructions here.
- Then select the version of MetaTrader you’d like to download (MT4/5).
- Then select the operating system (MacOS) and click ‘download’.
Once downloaded, run the program (.dmg file) and follow the onscreen instructions.
- OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- OS X 10.7 Lion
- OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- OS X 10.12 Sierra
- OS X 10.13 High Sierra
- OS X 10.14 Mojave
- Go to Finder → Apps → and find EUBrokerageHouseMT4.app / EUBrokerageHouseMT5.app
- Hold CTRL and click on the program
- In the additional menu, choose ‘Open’
- To run the program, press ‘Open’
Attention! You only need to complete this process ONCE!