The information collected
When you sign up for a Demo or Live account with us, the following information about you (Your Data) will be collected and stored for administrative, service related and/or legal purposes:
- Personal information, such as names, addresses, personal registration number and e-mail addresses etc (Personal Information)
- Financial information (Financial Information) for credit assessment
- Website traffic pattern information and IP addresses
Your Data is stored and kept confidential according to the legislation on the protection of personal data, and the processing thereof, applicable in the jurisdiction where EBH is located, as further explained below under “Disclosure of Personal Data”.
How we use the collected information
We collect both the personal and aggregated information for multiple purposes.
The information is used:
- To improve the content of the website
- To customise the content and/or the layout of the website for each individual user
- To notify users about updates to the website
- To send out newsletters or information about other opportunities we believe will be of interest to you. We will only send this to you if you have indicated that you wish to receive such information.
Personal Information is collected when our users provide information to us upon registering for membership, or when applying for an account. We limit the collection of Personal Information to what is necessary to administer our business and provide you with a superior service.
Traffic pattern information includes information on which web pages our users access or visit, and how many users log into our websites on a daily basis. This kind of information is only used in its aggregated form, which means that the individual user will not be recognisable.
We may also use the information we gather to inform you of new products or services available or under consideration, technical issues, customer satisfaction surveys or account updates and related purposes.
Your e-mail address may be used in relation to our products and services (including any marketing campaigns related to these products or services). If you do not wish to receive such marketing material please contact us via Live Chat or open a ticket enquiry.
Disclosure of personal data
We are obliged by law to treat your data as confidential and we may not pass on or use any of your data without valid legal grounds.
All of your data benefits from this full protection and will only be disclosed to third parties, such as administrative or judicial authorities, if we are compelled to do so pursuant to the applicable law, or if you have given your written consent to such a disclosure. You may revoke such consent or modify its extent at any time.
Without prejudice to the above, we can disclose the following information:
- General customer data, such as name, address and personal registration number, to companies carrying out administrative tasks for us.
- General customer data about corporate customers to financial institutions subject to professional secrecy, for the purpose of marketing and advisory services.
How to modify/correct your information
You may also choose to modify your data on your own initiative by using the ‘Edit Your Profile’ page which you will find in the main menu of our members’ area. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by Live Chat, submit an enquiry ticket.